Integrated Marketing Communications
Integrated marketing communication is the coordination and integration of all marketing communication tools, avenues, and sources within an organization into a seamless program which maximizes impact on consumers and other end users at a minimum cost. At Empire REI we understand that the digital revolution has changed everything. The consumer is no longer a passive subject, he’s informed, he can buy, recommend, criticize, get together with other consumers, And even literally kill the communication of a product and the reputation of a brand. Now consumers have the power.
The relationship between the Empire REI brand and the consumer is changing constantly and radically. It’s no longer enough to have a good product. Consumers want experience with products or services.
Experience means something that adds value to their lives. Something they can talk about with their friends. The relationship with the Empire brands is no longer functional, it’s emotional. Hence, it’s important to understand clearly how Empire RE connects and engages with consumers. Now everything is digital and because of that, it’s spontaneous and changing every day.
The latest trend in brand communications to cope with an ever changing market is dynamism multiplatform storytelling. We want to tell the Empire REI brand story to consumers, but we want to do it in a fluid way, arriving to the consumers through many touch points.
In social media for example, organizing an event and communicating it through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and online content.
The story should not always be the same, we need to tell different parts of the story in different ways, and different media.
The objective is to pass from the old paradigm of pushing the target to a new idea of pulling the target, and encouraging them to participate in the communication with the Empire REI brand.
With skeptical buyers saturated by media like never before, Empire REI needs to make strategic decisions regarding how we present ourselves in order for promotional messages to stand out and reach prospects in a compelling way. We need attentive, comprehensive marketing campaigns to:
- Cultivate a unique brand to distinguish itself from our competitors
- Analyze what others are doing in the industry to find out what’s working and what’s not, and use that insight to our fullest advantage
- Reach new customers using a combination of online and offline techniques
Without putting a system in place to assure it reaches new customers using every tool at its disposal, we leave long-term profitability to chance in an overwhelmingly competitive market.
To reach the ever changing consumer, we are proposing a marketing strategy, which we believe will propel our brand to new heights in the coming fiscal year.
Branding & Marketing Communication Campaign
Theme: “Don’t Fix it. Sell It!”
- Multi-platform marketing/ storytelling
* Facebook Ads => Target demographics => Consumer feedback
1) Digital ads
3) Facebook campaign => Relationship building => Add value to consumer =>
Experience based => Awareness – Consideration – Conversion
4) Digital campaign will be content driven => Content will point the target audience to the Empire REI brand => Value proposition
- Blog => Opinion => Industry related, how-to, productivity, etc.
- Newsletter => Latest news (Real Estate), articles, referral partners, etc.
- Instructional/tutorial & Live streaming videos => YouTube, Facebook Live, etc.
- Podcasts => Product/services reviews, opinion, etc.
- Google => Organic => Pay per Click
- Videos => Promotional => Social (Vlogs) => Educational (training)
- Multi medium approach
* Business cards
- Multiple promotional products
Person to Person
* Business networking groups or events
* Local Chamber of Commerce
* Meetup groups
Groups => sharing of knowledge with the purpose of adding value and building trust
- Live events
By leveraging a Multiplatform Marketing Communication approach, we will position Empire REI at the forefront of the latest advertising trends and provide our brand the exposure needed to level the playing field, making Empire REI one of the “Big Boys” in our market segment.